Southern Super Heavyweight Shootout #10

Discussion in 'Drag Racing' started by GAMike, Sep 6, 2011.

1. GAMike

GAMike Potential 300 SRT8 Owner

Hello All!

Sorry for the late mention here (running a lil behind this year). Just wanted to invite all the Hemi & SRT8-10 guys out to Atlanta Dragway Commerce GA the first week of November (Friday nite Test n Tune) Saturday November 5th Bracket & Big Dog racing. Feel free to visit www.sshs11.com to Preregister(they are working on the site now, and it should be up by the end of Sept.) or just come on out and pay @ the gate ($65.00).

Ya may think that is steep, until you see some of the Chebbys, Fords, Mercurys, Caddys, Lincolns, and other Mopars in attendance.

Believe me, if you have sumthin serious, you won't want to miss the opportunity to mix it up in the premier big car racing event of the year.

Hope to see alot of you there!:mains:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  2. 1FST4DR

1FST4DR Supporting Vendor

Appreciate the info.. Unfortunitly there is a Big Hemi shootout that same weekend in atco Jersey. Its a point series so most of the Hemi big dogs will be there.

But Ill pass the info along to the ones that make make it.. Thanks

3. GAMike

GAMike Potential 300 SRT8 Owner

Thanks 1FST... Btw... I screwed up........ its SSHS11!!!:magic: Gotta Luv It!!

Good runnin to those heading to Atco..... I think we will see a few fast Mopars just the same. Hoping for some CTS V's to munch on!:grin: