The "Reverend" CoolFlo
300C - C = Classy!!
NOTE - MY Magnaflows for YOUR stock mids/cats
Looking to trade Magnaflow High Flow Cats w/ o2 sensors for your stock 6.1 mids w/ cats w/ o2 sensors plus cash.
I am selling the car and I do not have the stock mids/cats so if you are looking for a like new set of magnaflow cats, PM me if you want to make a deal.
The cats are like new and will bolt up to your stock headers but not Kooks. The hi flow cats have about 7000 miles on them .. no rust and in perfect operating condition ..
Thanks for looking
__________________
Looking to trade Magnaflow High Flow Cats w/ o2 sensors for your stock 6.1 mids w/ cats w/ o2 sensors plus cash.
I am selling the car and I do not have the stock mids/cats so if you are looking for a like new set of magnaflow cats, PM me if you want to make a deal.
The cats are like new and will bolt up to your stock headers but not Kooks. The hi flow cats have about 7000 miles on them .. no rust and in perfect operating condition ..
Thanks for looking
__________________