[SOLD]Trans/oil/water temp gauge for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNCHARGER

Moderator
Moderator
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
4,000
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
East TN
AEM temp gauge.....installed but never hooked up so like new.comes with black and whire faces with oil, trans, water (see AEM link below)..$95.....

Picture.....could not get a good pic..

003.jpg


AEMs web site with details...

http://www.aemelectronics.com/transmission-temp-gauge-100-300f-764



..
 
Come on man you know better add contact info.
 
Come on man you know better add contact info.

Lol, I saw that too... There used to be some rule/guideline that none of that applied until the price was $100 or more (I guess that was a long time ago and it's not there now). I just figured that's why the price was $5 short of a bill :)
 
My name is in my sig....my email is in my profile....my location in my avatar....:P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top