Single Charger 20" wheel

King Savage

Nasty Canasta
Platinum Supporter
Law Enforcement
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
1,318
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Looking for a single Charger 20" OEM wheel. It doesn't have to be perfect as it will be my new spare wheel.

I need to use my current spare wheel in another project :)
 
i have a wheel and tire......... call me!!!
 
I have 4. They're on sale right now, buy 1 get 3 free. :)

...and they're $1k+ each.
 
Okay, I'll bite...what's the "other" project?


Lol. I am going to widen another set of stockers to 10" and put Nitto DR 20s on them. Tires already on the way and I need to get my wheels shipped off.

Not that I have anything to compare the 20" DRs to anyway since the track in SLC keeps postponing it's opening due to a botched track seal and weather.

I am actually considering driving 5 hours to Bandimere in Denver as they don't seem to have any problem running cars down their track :)
 
Cool deal on the wheels, which DR's did you get?
Track...DA has to be pretty shitty either way...I say get er donnnne!~
 
I went with the Nitto 555R in 20" or whatever they are called...the 305s anyway.

No matter where I go it will a crappy DA. Denver track says 5800' altitude...lol. Street tires would probably work :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top