Show AND Go...from my 300c SRT-8(24's,E-cutouts) ---> GCSRT-8...goin the SAME route!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by YoungMedic23, Jan 30, 2008.

1. YoungMedic23

YoungMedic23 Vortech 426 SRT8 Jeep Rollin

Hey everybody i'm Paul...23 years old...from Lancaster, CA....been pretty active in the Srt community for almost 2 years. I just acquired my 08' GCSRT8 from Don @ Champion and traded my 300SRT in. Jeep is freakin loaded...mygig, sunroof, hid's, KICKER upgrade w/ dual subs(installed by Champion Jeep), rear dvd...the works! Also got Palella dark tails with clear reverse, the front tints to match the rears, and a 45% tint on the windshield...all before i got my jeep. Then the next day i got limo on all the windows cept windshield and had bought my steering wheel sticker ready to put on...This Jeep is HANDS DOWN the BEST vehicle i've ever owned!!! Previous vehicles were a 99 Mercury Cougar(wheels, bodykit,engine,etc), 01 Lincoln Navigator(Airbagged, audio, wheels, engine), and 300c Srt-8 (a LOT of stuff, 24's, cutouts,engine).

The difference in the 300 and Jeep is night and day IMO....and i'm sure many of you agree....simply with the AWD and gear difference....

The weather has been bad here and this Jeep handles like a champ through everything i've gone through so far. Some differences i really like from my 300 is the Jeeps higher front bumper ground clearance, AWD(duh), exhaust note, and the extra room.

I plan on going the same route with my Jeep as i did with my 300. I like to STAND OUT. Basically my 300 was very well known on the forums/web for my cutouts and 24's.......because those and the fact that is was an SRT made it unique. The mod journey my 300 went though was basically bolt ons and exterior upgrades and then when warranty expired then i would dip into some heads/cam/intake/nitrous/supercharger/turbo....BUT i lost interest in my 300's potential cuz i couldn't justify spending thousands just to get some traction and a good launch...so i got my Jeep cuz it's for the most part got that part covered with bolt ons and nitrous.

So basically my plan of attack i plan to finish this year is..... BWoody/Thorhammer?, predator(ordered), Kooks LT's with ceramic coating, Borla S, electric cutouts, Bwoody sway bar links, blacked out front amber reflectors, Coated intake, billet tech catch can, phenolic spacers, 180 thermostat, Racemesh grille, full LED swap interior/exterior, debadge, Dashhawk, radar detector, 8000k oem replacement bulbs(ordered), 8000k fogs, SRT windshield banner(oredered), 24's, adjustable coil overs, RM360 antenna, and torque coverter.....and still be well under warranty...miles right now are 600 since i got my Jeep a couple days ago lol...with the above mods(no 24's) i'm shooting for a 12.3-12.4(high 11's with Nos...Stanko style lol) at my local track (Famoso Raceway)

Some coil overs(when they're released) and 24's will be in my Jeeps future for sure....no doubt about it...why? cuz 24's fit the wheel well perfectly and they are uncommon. Some of you who already know me, know i still love drag racing...a matter of fact i like GO more than SHOW.....but on the street where i do most of my driving i want it to be BAD....not nice...but BAD....like OMG did you see that sick Jeep!!! My outlook on 24's on the Jeep is i know putting 24's on a stock Jeep would make it look lifted so i would have to wait for some coil overs(hoping for some dampering control too). And i wouldn't lower my Srt on stock rims cuz that front bumper gets LOW when heavy brakes are applied...in case you all didn't notice

24's on my Chrysler treated me VERY well...no bending, no suspension problems, no NOTHING...i did curb rash them once but that can happen with ANY rim. My performance suffered .4 secs in the quarter (13.40 on 24's compared to 13.04 stock wheels) but for me i need all i can get to slow down on the streets cuz speed is addictive. I'm not interested in "performance" driving on the streets cuz that's what gets me into trouble. So you all might wanna save me the 24 bashing cuz i know what i looks good....you gotta be different and DO IT....

CUTOUTS......the sickest head turning badass mod by far on the Hemi's last year.....not too well known until i got mine and started posting up videos everywhere......people are ordering the low profile cutouts from DMH like CRAZY now lol

Off of mods.....

My big thing is PICTURES/VIDEOS and write ups.... Over the years i've gotten tired of cheap pics/videos/threads that don't show and explain enough of these awesome cars. So when i post a pics/vids you BETTER believe they will be SICK!!!

Youtube is my main passage for videos and i post pics for forum members to learn stuff.

My recent 300c R.I.P Tribute video and Jeep Srt-8 Intro
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6h7r5JjAWk[/media]

My most popular video.....my 300 with cutouts! SICK!
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJQze6jyilc[/media]

My page of videos....all very entertaining in my opinion and there will surely be many for my Jeep Srt-8!!!
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/user/firehotmedic23[/media]

Honorable mention of mine....
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGy0vZJmj8w[/media]

So here i am.....here to stay....here to learn....here to help...and here to entertain!

My last rides....

99 Mercury Cougar
    [​IMG]

01 Lincoln Navigator
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBcYJ1ia7j0[/media]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

06 Chrysler 300c Srt-8
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and introducing my JEEP!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and one more thing....to jeep owners

I will PAY TOP DOLLAR for the following items(good condition)....

1. A billet RM360 antenna

2. Rear Fogs- The socket plugs and 6+ inches of wiring from an 06 or 07 from somebody who has no interest in getting their rears turned on. Basically cut the useless wiring coming from the bulbs and leave the bulb/base in the lense.
    PLEASE as i can't order that harness from the dealer....already researched it.....all my 08 has it the white base with bulbs in them....NO kind of blue attachment and wiring......i NEED THIS....TOP DOLLAR!!! Paypal ready!

It feels great to join the club...be easy on me ;)

2. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Yo Paul good to see you here. Welcome.

Love the Jeep brotha.

3. SRTLUVR

SRTLUVR Detailing "Go-to" Guy

What up Paul! Nice to see ya bro! I'm glad you got a healthy start, damn! I'm sure you won't waste any time getting deeper in the mods! You're gonna love this site buddy!
    Chase

4. CentralTexHemi

CentralTexHemi PUNISHER

No haters here, congrats on the Jeep you will never be disappointed with it and good luck on the modding. Loved the fist vid man.. FYI ask around about the phelonic spacers before you do that route and get the Bwoody powder coated in just about any color you want and then they can color match your strut bar for more bling appearance under the hood.

5. nevinsrt

nevinsrt Getaway driver for hire

Welcome to the family!!!

6. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

Welcome aboard Paul.....glad to see you kept the new ride in the family. Good group of peeps here and beautiful Jeep...best color too!

7. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

nice truck man. so youre going with 24s only huh? i was looking forward to the whole .........ON 26s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigwink:

8. championjeep

championjeep New Member

Damn that jeep looks good!!:thumb2:

9. YoungMedic23

I had phenolics on my 300 and they leaked cuz i could hear a loud whine....do they create clearance issues with the strut bar?

So what color do you guys think i should go with as far as engine theme? I'm leanin towards royal blue....followed my Silver or red

Help me decide!

Last edited: Jan 30, 2008
  10. YoungMedic23

Lol now there is a point when big is too big....

11. diegochrysler

diegochrysler Jose"GR8CHORIZO"Jalapeno

Pauly,

Talked to you a few times regarding your e-cutouts on the OC site! Glad to see you finally made the jump.

Make sure your boy doesn't write you anymore tickets for speeding or for e-cutouts...................................

12. YoungMedic23

Lol yea he'll probably get me for my window tint and i'll surprise him :yahoo:

13. SilvaSurfer

SilvaSurfer SRT-8 Driver

Welcome to the Connection Paul, Hit me up sometime. Love the Jeep by the way

14. YoungMedic23

Some pics (pre detail)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

welcome to da C buddy!!

:welcome:

16. mrssrt10

mrssrt10 New Member

Welcome to the Connection!! Nice lookin' Jeep you got there!!!

17. YoungMedic23

Thanks and it feels great to be here! This is the real Men's club!

18. YoungMedic23

Ron, i shoulda been here from the start....:no: oops

19. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

Good to see you here Paul. When you said you were getting rid of the 300 I had no idea it was to get a Jeep! Looking forward to you redoing your videos with the Jeep this time :clap: Don't worry about not being here from the start. I was here at the grand opening and they didn't pass out hats or anything. :shutup:

Oh, heh, we got to bash you just a little bit about the 24's ok? It's like a tradition now.

20. The "Reverend" CoolFlo

The "Reverend" CoolFlo 300C - C = Classy!!

your posts and videos are always so gay! hahaha

good luck with the GC