She's Broken :o(

Discussion in 'SRT Product Line General Discussion' started by 07norcalsrt8, Apr 15, 2008.

1. Racer X

Racer X New Member

sorry to hear...good luck with the out come

2. 07norcalsrt8

07norcalsrt8 I'm So Screwed

Well as of today(Saturday)there is still no ETA on when and where there is going to be an axle shaft coming for my Magnum. If I had the cash I would just buy the 600HP shafts from one of the vendors and tow the Magnum out of the 5 star, but the Magnum is also getting a coolant bottle and coolant flush under the TSB, not to mention the jack asses need to paint my rear facia. So it looks like I am SRTless for a bit more. More updates as i get them......Now time to go flog the Rental.........

3. MR-SMITH

MR-SMITH Super Bee #936

Good luck. Just curious. Did you remove your Predator? Didnt know if they would find a modified program and blame the breakage on that.

4. 07norcalsrt8

Predator was taken out......I did it right when i dropped her off at the 5 star via flatbed

5. MR-SMITH

MR-SMITH Super Bee #936

Yeah better safe than sorry on that one. I hope it all works out for you. They giving you any trouble about covering it under warranty?

6. DadsSRT8

DadsSRT8 Crusin in Mag

Sorry about your troubles.. but could it possibly related to the 5150 plate... you should have the 5149.. which is almost 5150 but not a danger to themselves or others... Good luck with the repairs..

Ken

7. 07norcalsrt8

Well i am at day 6 of my ordeal. The dealer says that they cannot find a halfshaft for my car. And to make things worse Dodge is only covering my rental for 10 days, after that i am out of pocket. How can this be?? You buy a 40k car it, breaks and they can't find the parts for it??? What can I do?????

8. Cheatek

Cheatek SRT once, SRT always

That's just wrong, it's not your fault they can't find the part, it's THEIRS!! Oh man I'd scream bloody murder bro, friggin dealers!! If the dealer won't help out anymore then try getting ahold of the regional manager, yell at him, and if that don't help then keep working your way up the ladder, that's what I'd do! Frickin dealers.

9. nyc_srt8

nyc_srt8 I AM LEGEND

Uh oh, I was in your situation a few weeks ago. I sent this to you in a PM but the public should hear it too. My dealership took 2 1/2 weeks to get he part in. They are on national backorder with no ETA. I spoke to several parts department and they all said the same thing. You'll just have to sit and wait man. Sorry!

10. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

Waiting is one thing but not extending the rental car is another.

11. Cheatek

Cheatek SRT once, SRT always

TOTALLY agree, it's not his fault they can't get the part!!!!!!! I'm ready to rant and rave at that dealer myself!!!!!!!