Set of 22" Zyoxx Wheels & Tires

Hillbilly

Caution...Often Sideways
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Fremont CA
Price lowered to $1200





Have a set of barely used 22" Zyoxx wheels and Hankook tires that I would like to find a home for. They were only on the car for maybe 2k miles or so? Comes with TPMS and an extra wheel. The extra wheel was curbed slightly...I didn't feel like getting it fixed so I just bought a new wheel and tire and kept the damaged wheel. Here's the specs



22" x 9.5" Zyoxx ZX-6

offset +15U

Holes 10H

Hub 78

P.C.D. 5x115-5x120.65



I think that's all I could make out for the specs on the wheels.



Hankook Ventus ST 265x35/22



Wheels are spotless but may need a quick powerball from sitting in the garage. Like I had mentioned the tires only have roughly 2k miles on them.



I am asking $1200 for everything. I live in Fremont CA ( SF Bay Area) and can not ship them. They would have to be picked up.

300wheels.jpg


gride.jpg



You can PM me here or post to the thread. You can also contact me at pheldebrant @ Comcast . net
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Please add your contact information.


Good luck on the sale.
 
Whoops....sorry Ron

You can PM me here or post to the thread. You can also contact me at pheldebrant @ Comcast . net
 
Bump for a screaming deal.



Posted on a number of different sites now so maybe won't be available long (hopefully). In regards to the SoCal people. I may be able to bring them down at some point soon as I make a few trips a year down that way. I won't be able to deliver to your door-you'd have to meet me somewhere-but at least I wouldn't have to ship them.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top