Selling Medium Tinted Tails for 05-08 Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTLUVR

Detailing "Go-to" Guy
Silver Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
These are FLAWLESS. No scratches, no nada. These have been on my "Garage Queen" Charger for four years, but it looks like I just bought them, lol. SERIOUSLY. 402 Motoring did the work back when I got them done. They are a medium tint, so fairly dark, but not "black" if that makes any sense. In PERFECT condition.

They will be packaged WITH PLENTY OF STIROFOAM and bubble wrap to give them a nice "cushy" ride to your house. I will also ship them with two extra taillight bulbs for each housing.

I'm asking $150 shipped. On with the pics.

DSC_0363.jpg


DSC_0364.jpg


DSC_0365.jpg


DSC_0366.jpg


DSC_0367.jpg


These have always had a garaged home, and fresh wax consistently. These are already packed and ready for shipping!!! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top