roe s/c kit for sale

pirateman

New Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
s/c has 30 miles on it. everything comes with kit. paid over 7000.00 for it. will take 4600.00 and you pay shipping
 
What kind of S/C? What vehicle will it fit? Come on bro, fill in the 5 "W's"!

This is the CONNECTION not one of those wishy washy forums. Put it all out on the table or don't put it out at all...............................


:gotpics::gotpics::gotpics::gotpics::gotpics::gotpics:
 
If its a Roe Im sure its for truck....BUmp....
 
Its for the SRT10 Ram only.......Pirate, i thought you had sold and shipped that?.....It would be sold if I didnt already have one..:deshade:
 
Bummer, and I knew it was for a SRT10.
Roe Racing out of Jacksonville, we know all about him over here at MPSC.

Ted, I knew that you knew the almost new SC was for the SRT10....but I also know that Scott did not know for sure that the SC was a no for any other SRT....:shutup:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top