redline tuning hood strut kits.

Discussion in 'Exterior Modifications' started by turbosocks, Jun 9, 2008.

1. turbosocks

turbosocks srt n00b

Hey guys, i was thinking about getting one of those redline tuning hood strut kits for the skittle and my old tiburon forums just started a GB for them and was wondering if anyone else might be interested.

with 1-9 buyers they will end up being regular price, with 10-29 they would be 10$ off regular price and with 30+ they would be 13$ off.

i have seen these both installed on a stock hood (tiburon) and a CF hood (tiburon) and they work great on both hoods without any issues.

my friend has had them installed on his tiburon for 2+ years and they still work great.

i'm not trying to be a vendor or anything, just figure if anyone would be interested in these, misewellf get $$$ off.

the only reason i am checking is because, the GB over on rdtiburon.com needs 30+ of ANY of their kits, doesn't matter for which make or model, so i figure even if 10 people are interested on here, will most likely get 13$ off.

heres a link to their site to explain the kits more..

http://www.redlinetuning.com/QL-DODGE-NEON-9505.html

there are three different kits, regular, PRO, and elite. the buddy that has the kit on his tib has the regular kit.

2. SRT8U

SRT8U Supporting Vendor

3. turbosocks

turbosocks srt n00b

sheeeet.. BALLS..