prosport gauges

Discussion in 'Exterior Modifications' started by rustyknuckles, Jan 18, 2008.

1. rustyknuckles

rustyknuckles Supporting Pimp

i am interested in gettign a boost gauge, an from what ive read, these gauges are excellent for the price. thier electronic gauge is the same price as an autometer mechanical.

best thing is they're local(-to me...in st pete. )

i can get a peak/hold 52mm electronic boost gauge(that normally retails for $81.99 plus $8.50 shipping) for $74.xx on sunday.

i hope i get an answer soon...

p.s. it comes with sender, gauge, wiring, pod, gauge hood(to block off light)

prosport gauges

2. Dysphagia

Dysphagia Full Access Member

these gauges are hit and miss, about half of them are defective

3. rustyknuckles

seriously? i have read all over the 'net and i havent heard anything but praises. ok... i may reconsider....

thanks.

4. rustyknuckles

i have researched carefully and deeply, and have decided that anything is better than the stock gauge. and these gauges seem to be a great deal, and i will venture to get one. best thing is, it has a satisfication guarentee. if i dont like it, i can return it for my money back. cant beat that can you?

after i get it and have srt-hookups install it, i will see if we can do a write up and a analysis of the product.

5. psi chick

psi chick New Member

why do you need someone to install a boost gauge? it takes like 20 mintes.

6. Cygnus

Cygnus Platinum Supporting Member

Not everyone that buys a car and is into the scene installs their own parts. Some don't like working with electrical but will install other parts. Some aren't mechanically incline. Some prefer to do minor installs. Everyone's different.

Depends on what boost gauge you get on how long and complex the install is. An Autometer 30/30 is a direct install and will take 20 minutes. Electronic boost gauge and others that aren't direct install may take longer.