Problem with my bottle opener

Discussion in 'Engine & Performance Modifications' started by GGreek5, Mar 15, 2008.

1. GGreek5

GGreek5 Olimpiakos

So I got the Jeep back, and the thing is just out of control. And I only have the 75 jets in. Holy shit. Spun the tires all the way through 3rd and was so sideways I almost clipped a gaurdrail. I'm definately hooked on the juice. :love:
    But my damn bottle opener doesnt seem to have enough power to open the bottle? I adjusted the screw on the inside of the opener, and it still cant open it or close it. Any suggestions??

2. hemi8tr

hemi8tr SRT-HEMI

the motors on them are very voltage sensitive. try starting the car to get the voltage up. also make sure the ground is good and the wiring is big enough to carry current. check to see if the wires are warm at all. i dont use the swith to carry current. use it to trigger relays at the battery.

3. Blown-WK

Blown-WK cherokeesrt8 survivor!

Haha the juice is addictive.

4. GGreek5

GGreek5 Olimpiakos

I have relays to the bottle opener, heater, and purge, cause they are all wired to a switch board with 4 switches. The opener turns, but it doesnt have enough power to open.

5. GGreek5

GGreek5 Olimpiakos

ABSOLUTELY!!! I wish I went the gas route earlier.

6. GGreek5

GGreek5 Olimpiakos

Fixed! The clutch mechanism needed adjustment. :thumb2:

7. 3336jmh

3336jmh Full Access Member

Let us know how it hooks at the track. I am interested in getting a set of the toyo's if they can hook well enough at the track. Also, are you using any kind of window switch and if so what rpm are you bringing in the spray.