Pro Charger Stage 2 and Pro Charger Reverse Cog

Discussion in 'Engine & Performance Modifications' started by CrazySRT8, Jun 19, 2009.

1. CrazySRT8

CrazySRT8 New SRT8 Owner

I'm gearing up for FI! at last, my 426 Inertia Stroker shipped Thurs to Tony @ Shippan Auto to install w/ Southern Hot Rod Trans, Cams Driveshaft Looop, Kooks LT Headers/Cats, 09 LSD and Axles. I want to go FI , however, I'm not looking to be cutting edge! I just want alot of power! Pro Charger offers Stage 2 ( up to 600 HP) and Pro Charger Reverse Cog( for modified modern hemi engines only) I know a fuel system will probally be needed, larger injectors etc,what else will be needed, can anyone offer a aproximate cost and manufactuer of the fuel system? and does any member have any experience with these differant stage systems and what are the benifits with the drawbacks between the two systems? I need some major information! before I pull the trigger on any of the FI Systems availible. I know all to well what I'll end up with if I don't! been there and done that. Not Fun! can't afford it. I'll end up in jail ! Thanks.Todd in CT.......