Prez Obama

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by Ooomph, Nov 4, 2008.

1. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

..."I told you so....".blah, blah, blah......:p:moon::weep:...fuck it...:beer:

2. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

Hahahahaha sup Larry :friends:

3. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

You going to Macon?..

4. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

lol, what was the mandate? since youre not specific on your terminology, im going to guess you mean it was the will of the people, the majority. i will not disagree with you on that one. youre clumped in with the most idiotic lemmings in this country. you may not be one of the idiots, but you voted with them...congrats.

im wondering what informed intelligence youre talking about. every single one of his programs will plunge this country into more debt, disability and sorrow. if youre into giving your money away, i can understand your vote....

all i can say now is we will see where this country ends up in his 4 years in office.

5. markus

markus Silver Supporting Members

yeah. just too bad a decorate war hero cant run the country. instead its the guy that takes his advice from marxists and terrorist. go usa!

6. TheSickness

I voted for the man not the party..You are a party hardliner and to my point all those of your ilk should be lined up defecated upon and then shot and in no particular order....You mean more debt then the 850 billion we handed to the people who garner Republican support and dwindled away to nothing only to be rewarded again ? The very same CEO's who command Golden parachutes for destroying our economy and get rewarded for epic fail ? You mean more debt then the 10 Trillion we are already in ? Do you mean the largest expanse of Government in history Republican party...Who's platform was soundly defeated by an overwhelming majority of United States citizens ? Yeah ok then I am a lemming...by contrast your still the Bonehead that is supporting failed policies and a defunct party platform that does not work so we are even. The more pragmatic approach would have been for you to remain silent and have people assume you and idjut, then to open you mouth and remove all doubt....I wont even go into the worst trouncing on personal liberties since before the Revolution because that just may confuse the Hell out of you...Be gone louse :)

Nope I will be lucky to walk again....dealing with some pretty bad shit Larryv:dumb:

7. cvp33

cvp33 Full Access Member

John McCain is an American hero, but unfortunately he lost the respect of his party. This is not my opinion, but the opinion of the GOP leadership, Rush Limbaugh, O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, etc. If he can't pick a suitable running mate, can't rally the GOP faithfull and can't win Virginia, Ohio and NC how can he run this country? Voting 92% of the time with Bush is not very "Mavericky"; to quote Mrs. Palin. He lost credibility. Speaking of which....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdimK1onR4o

Watch this clip - This man has been the leader of the free world for the last 8 years and can't effectively explain the sovereignty of Indian reservations. The question is not how did we double the budget deficit, attack the wrong nation clearly not involved in 9/11/01 attacks, spend $10 billion dollars a month in Iraq, lose 4,193 American souls and allow China to own over $1,000,000,000 of our debt. The question is how did we allow this to go on for 8 years?

8. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

haha, might as well just leave it as it is. i cant debate with someone so inadequate.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  9. DeaconSRT8

DeaconSRT8 I'm a Wheelopath

I am an official Obamanist non-supporter.

Four years from now, when you can't find a single one of the MILLIONS of people that voted for him, remember me.

Or, don't. I eat my own poo...

10. TheSickness

Now your being pragmatic.....Can't debate fact....Scoreboard Bitch :mains:

11. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

i just call em like i see em. namely, youre nothing in my world, the real world. im sure nothing in your world as well....you might as well been born vapor. :secret:

scoreboard? here it is pictures for the inadequate.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

call your mom mikey, maybe she can come downstairs and pat you on the back reassuringly.

12. cvp33

cvp33 Full Access Member

13. TheSickness

Crying over spilt milk again ? You lost get over yourself already...If you have not noticed most of the country does not share your myopic views or your blatant stupidity, thankfully. You and people like you give the Republican party a real bad name and from where I sit your intellect is a couple notches lower then Dan Quayles...I could give a Fuck what you think of me, your the one arguing over the internet and I am quite amused as to how much you really don't know. In the future please refrain from talking to me at all I can't put you on ignore since I have to Moderate feckless idiots such as yourself. It is quite tiresome to sit here and read your drivel and your veiled insults. Talk about my Mother who recently passed a week ago again and I will fly to Oakland and make you eat those words....There is reality for ya !

Act your fuckin age and not your shoe size keyboard Commando !

14. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

blah, blah, blah...all i read from you is bullshit disguised as intelligence. i can expect the same replies from a kid fresh out of middle school. author: his vocab extremely weak, he attempts to overcompensate with verbiage.

i didnt talk about your mom (im sorry about your loss), but please come out to oakland. keyboard commando??? lol, just who here is making threats? i would LOVE to meet you and see you make me "eat my words". in the end youre just as i said...VAPOR, you dont matter.

i live on lyman road, oakland, ca 94602. i drive the black charger license plate DRKNE55. cant wait to meet sweet cheeks. :kiss:

15. The Max

The Max Full Access Member

Mr. TheSickness

I have a question for your all knowing intelligence.

Please tell me What Country has Taxed itself to Prosperity?

Just facts if you could please.

Cause IMO that tax thing is what the Pres-elect wants to accomplish for his programs.

Governments are not the masters of the people, but the servants of the people governed-Thomas Jefferson