Polished Vortech V3 6.1 Supercharger 4 Sale

CrazySRT8

New SRT8 Owner
Joined
Apr 4, 2009
Messages
83
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Orange, CT & Boynton Beach, FLA
Polished Vortech V3 6.1 Supecharger 4 Sale $3,500.00 ! This kit has everything you'll need , that is except the Diablo Predator. Please only serious inquiries, I'm very busy! This price is what I paid for it, will not accept any less. Thank You. and , yes , I just bought this kit from MARKUS, there is nothing wrong with it, this kit is practically new! its all good, I just changed my mind on what direction I'll be going with my car. GREAT SYSTEM! GREAT PRICE! All you need is install and a tune! Will post pics soon.
__________________
 
What direction are you going?

I'll tell my friend of your deal
 
Snoose, You,loose! I Have No Offers, So, I'll Install Till Next Year, Then, Ken Belle 3.6 On My Tubbed, Gutted And Full Blown Race Car! That Is For This Overweight Old Mans Class! Thanks.............
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top