sleeper New Member Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 247 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Knightsen, Ca Mar 27, 2008 #1 Hey y'all, I found a new limited edition Plum Crazy SRT 8 Charger for sale at a nearby dealership. They have it on sale for $39,750. If anyone is looking for one pm me for more info.
Hey y'all, I found a new limited edition Plum Crazy SRT 8 Charger for sale at a nearby dealership. They have it on sale for $39,750. If anyone is looking for one pm me for more info.
S Swirlone New Member Joined Dec 27, 2007 Messages 44 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Mar 28, 2008 #2 pics?
sleeper New Member Joined Feb 13, 2008 Messages 247 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Knightsen, Ca Mar 28, 2008 #3 No pics. Its a new purple charger srt 8. Its a a half hour drive from my house. I won't be going there.
No pics. Its a new purple charger srt 8. Its a a half hour drive from my house. I won't be going there.