Pics of Pro Flow Direct Port Nitrous System

Discussion in 'Engine & Performance Modifications' started by robsrt, Jun 27, 2009.

1. robsrt

robsrt Movin on

Here's a couple quick shots I took of the new nitrous system just installed. Right now, just the intake is on and nothing is wired up yet. That should happen next weekend. I still have to intall the separate fuel system, too.

In some of the pics, you'll still see the Zex kit. It is still hooked up. I wasn't leaving myself without any nitrous. Now let's see if I can actually attach some pictures with getting red x's.

HPIM1092.JPG

HPIM1091.JPG

Mondello Stage 3 heads were also installed at the same time. I hope to get it on a dyno soon to see what I picked up with just the heads. Right now, I'm just easing it around until I can get a CMR tune.

2. Lou1355

Lou1355 Hoosier Daddy

She's a beauty. Looking forward to lining up against you at our home track.

The stands ought to love that...two gorgeous red wagons motivating with great haste, sound and fury.

3. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

very nice rob!!! can't wait to see this set up in person!!!

and lou, that would be a sight to see you and rob roaring down the 1320 at PBIR!!! lol who is going to get the groceries first!!! hahahaha

4. robsrt

robsrt Movin on

That would be quite a sight to see. I look forward to it. However, I'm still pretty far away from a complete set up. I'm picking up a block tomorrow and it goes to the machine shop on Monday. Once the bottom end it built, I'll put in a new cam and I'll be able to utilize the direct port.

I do plan on making some passes while I still have the stock block in. I hope to have it at the track within the next week.

5. rtr0id

rtr0id Full Access Member

what NEW cam you gettin?

6. NYCSRTATE

NYCSRTATE Maximus Want 2 Go Fastius

Gorgeous set up Rob!!

7. robsrt

robsrt Movin on

As much as I would like to comment on that, I'm going to refrain at this time.

Thanks. I just did my own blind "CMR" tune and added some fuel via the Predator and took it out and beat on it some. I was datalogging and got no knock retard. Man, this thing feels strong with just a head change. I can't wait to get some times on it and some dyno numbers.