Palin...

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by MotherMopar, Sep 15, 2008.

1. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

youre all over the place so ill try and keep it simple for you and respond to each comment.

1) you need to understand the definition of a communist. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

2) if you bombed a building would you want your family held responsible for your stupidity?

3) how is bush running this country? i guess you also dont know how our government runs if you blame only our president.

4) 98.7 of all posted percentages are 100% bullshit. nice figures though, makes you seem less in the know.

5) jesus, your lack of understanding in how our government works is only trumped by your lack of knowledge in economics.

6) losing war??? lmfao! thats amazing that you know more living in georgia than our troops in iraq and afghanistan! wow.

7) steal "their" oil? wow.

8) you pull a race card because youre not smart enough to make an informed argument and back up your view rationally, instead you post about us being racist. wow.

9) you ever think of the fact that the change was because obama has little to no experience. something clinton had through her husband? lmfao.

10) if you actually paid attention to the candidates, they share a lot of the same views. obama is the exception, mainly because he has yet to make a decision in what exactly his views are. you would know this as well if you paid attention to the debates.

11) i asked how you were allowed to drive a car in your state because from your previous post it looked like you may be mentally challenged.

2. The Max

The Max Full Access Member

Hal, thanks for finding that info.

What do you think about his citizenship?

Could be a game changer if true, but I am sure the libs will block any activity on this and attack the messenger.

Sam

3. MotherMopar

MotherMopar The One, The Only... MOMO

Rick said it... lets stay on topic... I'll start another thread for the flames to start anew!

4. srt-4chick

srt-4chick Silver Supporting Members

OFF TOPIC AGAIN................LOL

poor Palin keeps getting pushed to the back on this thread..........lol

5. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

Momo...what exactly did you want out of this thread hahahahaha

all you said was "Palin....not too shabby" hahaha...

were you talking about how she looks, her policies, that it was a good pick?

6. NYCSRTATE

NYCSRTATE Maximus Want 2 Go Fastius

To get this thread back on topic that I would really like a piece of the soon to be VP, just to say I did the VPMILF.

Thank you.

7. FallenAngelHIM

FallenAngelHIM racecar bunny

No boobs? Fail.

8. HEMISFEAR

HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian

I agree. No boobage sucks.

On the bright side, you guys don't have to vote for..well

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. FallenAngelHIM

FallenAngelHIM racecar bunny

bOObs!!! +1

10. nevinsrt

nevinsrt Getaway driver for hire

Damm stright!!! :worthy:

11. mrgm

mrgm Not So Fresh Meat

[​IMG]

I'm moving to Mexico.

12. Brad Jones

Brad Jones New Member

GOOD POINTS....one thing a lot of people dont mention is that the programs Obama keeps talking about like education and healthcare initiatives are going to cost MONEY. Money we don't have. I am not happy with the last 8 years of bloated government and the war in Iraq whether or not right or wrong has cost us a tone of money. Someones going to have to cover the bill and that will be US, THE TAXPAYER!! We have a lot of work ahead of us to pay for things that are behind us.

13. srt-4chick

srt-4chick Silver Supporting Members

this thread is giving me a headache............ :)

14. The_Main_Event

The_Main_Event Creme de la Creme

ahhh everyone likes her after 5 kids later nice

15. leepen

leepen New Member

practice...practice..practice :D

16. JCSRT8

JCSRT8 Life In the Fast Lane

I ended this shit with my last comment, but since you choose to drag it on, i'll try to end it once more, peacefully. You sound more retarded then you did the first time, but God bless you anyway.

17. mrgm

mrgm Not So Fresh Meat

weeeeelllll.

I can see why she has that many kids.

Politics aside...that be a naughty secretary (if this is real)
    [​IMG]

18. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

I would like someone to tell me who is qualified to be President ? In actuality only a sitting President elected to another term is uniquely qualified to announce he has experience. Jason your argument is fact less, baseless and quite narrow minded to say the least. Every single President with the exception of 8 had no experience before they took office. That giant sucking sound you just heard was made once Palin was tapped for VP by McCain. The argument was muted at that point.

Palin does not impress me in the least. She has been propped up into the spotlight and now the new car smell is wearing off ehh....Finding out more about her daily that I really dislike. I could write more but I have to go to work...I have read all your posts and know your stance.....I see nothing new in any of your positions..I do read a rather unsavory regurgitation of Political talking heads baseless arguments reflected in your writing though. I have not as of yet found anything posted by you that actually speaks to your thoughts. Tonight I get off late but I certainly would welcome a debate any time of the week...Your choosing.

Debate the facts and not the rhetoric...Once that is done and all the hyperbole and trivial bullshit is thrown out the window....maybe it will open your mind a little...maybe. Just so you know I was up until 2 weeks ago a life long Republican...I re registered as Independant...Just as my thinking is :grin: Also this is not a personal attack on you....I have been reading all your stuff and remained quiet up to this point....May I also suggest you read from multiple news sources before you post something as fact...That has been proven false many times over it's just disingenuous and myopic to report something otherwise as gospel. One must dig deeper to find the truth.....and the truth certainly has nothing to do with some of the Manusha you have posted on either side of the aisle Sir :grin:

19. leepen

leepen New Member

20. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

how crazy is it when our country has a action movie star running the most powerful state in the union and a vice president who could crack walnuts with her ass cheeks. jesus, am i proud to be an american.