Opinions on this McCain video....

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by DragginWagon, Oct 10, 2008.

1. DragginWagon

DragginWagon Full Access Member

2. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

I think it is a failed attempt to discredit a presidential candidate.

There are too many parts left out that probably explain some of the quotes.

At the end of the vid, the person who made it sade that "Corporate Media" won't publish those statements... WOW, no surprise there the media is notorious for keep information from the public... lol

That video is just as bad, if not worse than the media.

Oh well.

It is each individuals responsibility to gather their own facts and opinions for any public figure running for office. Listening to the media, your parents, friends, relatives, political parties, etc is NOT a good source to base an opinion for yourself.

That is my opinion anyway.

3. DragginWagon

DragginWagon Full Access Member

Very true, but you get that from both sides no matter who is running for office. Me personally I dislike both McCain and Obama, Just glad Hilary didn't make it!

4. Jim383

Jim383 07 SRT-8 GC

Ater the independent council finding Palin guilty of abuce of power Mc Cain is done. I was surprised yesterday in 1 of his town hall meeting tell the people there that Oboma is a nice person and dont be affraid of him being president. Boy i bet that went over like a turd in a punch bowl with his party lol.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008