Oooooohh!!! The boxes are piling up in the garage!!!!

Discussion in 'Exterior' started by SRTLUVR, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Dookie

Dookie Foe twenny sics

lmao...Nah dude, i'm sorry, it's just I haven't had any personal time lately. Summer time with kids = Daddy's time goes bye bye. I closed on my new house on 4-16, last Friday. Have my Condo listed and been having that shown, and having issues with the listing and MLS bullshit, moved twice...once to storage, then to new home...had a manufacturer's engineer fly in from Chicago last Wed the 14th and I had to baby sit his ass for 3 days, him leaving on Friday (day of closing) I had to drop him at New Orleans air port and haul ass back to Baton Rouge for 11:30 A.M. ....BTW, if you haven't bought a house lately, i'de advise against it...it's amazing the shit you are required to do and prove now...GEEZUS!

Dude, it's been a HELL of a past couple weeks for me, but i'm damn glad your car is finally running normal temps again. What happened to make that happen?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  2. Speedy

Speedy Blown by Speedlogix

And all this with a busted arm as well, ohmyme...
    Post some pics of the house, hope your new neighbours are more aware of their pets!
    Looking forward to the finnished product Chase, I have a boot full of fun stuff in the Maggie waiting to be installed!

Fredrik:D

3. Dookie

Dookie Foe twenny sics

Well, the arm is healing pretty good, so good in fact i played a 2 softball games last week, then pitched 5 games on Saturday and 1 on Sunday...I almost forgot about that...WOW, i guess i better slow down some ( yea right :bigwink: )

Yea, neighbors seem great so far, haven't met them all yet, but some. They were very nice people with kids all around same age as my girls. Here's a few pics of the new crib...1950 sq/ft 4 br 2 bath, 2 car garage with back patio, hot tub, granite, wood, ceramic, 10ft ceilings, blah blah...here are the pics.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  4. SRTLUVR

SRTLUVR Detailing "Go-to" Guy

Nice dude!!!! I totally understand man. You don't owe me an explanation, I'm not butt-hurt, lol :) Glad you're getting it all worked out brother!!!! And all I did on the charger was add 20oz. Of coolant/water mix and burp it one last time.....???? Never installed the water pump.

5. hemi_SRT8

hemi_SRT8 Village Idiot

nice mod list...