One car in 10's at LX & Beyond Nationals

Discussion in 'Videos and Pictures' started by OMSRT8, Jun 15, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Cam

Cam Management up n smoke

I watched the RDP tuned HHP brand spanking new Chally beat him by .2 on a heads up run. :rofl:

2. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

DOH!!!

:cry2:

3. EricG

EricG Full Access Member

I saw Dyno Steve rip off a 13.02 on stock tires and never go faster, and I don't remember the black one going faster than that. I don't remember Steve besting that time either after drag radials or whatever else they were trying with it through the weekend. I'm sure I missed a few runs and apologize if I missed a better one.

Dan,
    I hear you, but Mike had a lot going on that weekend I guess and didn't want to go through all the prep on just a one day trip.

Next year - but with the way this one went will there be a worthy one to get everyone willing to go?

Eric

4. PPPAndy

PPPAndy New Member

We ran 4 11.4x's on Sunday, but they would not let us race in the quick 16. Also, our supercharged bone stock Charger with factory exhaust ran a 12.1@112mph and our heads/cam 5.7 block magnum ran a 12.67@108mph. We had another 426 customer there that ran a 12.5 on street tires with the Road Warrior Camshaft (stage 1). We were very pleased to run the 11.4's and the 12.1 on the charger as well as the 12.6 in the heads/cam magnum. We had a blast and cant wait to do it again.

5. PPPAndy

PPPAndy New Member

[​IMG]

6. Cam

Cam Management up n smoke

Ya that was impressive Andy. Jeremy did a great job.

7. FlyByU

FlyByU Vroom vroom

Damn, we would have had some great races. Great work PPP, shame we didnt get some heads up stuff in :)

8. PPPAndy

PPPAndy New Member

I know, they wouldnt let us race with you guys, believe me I wanted to. This was the most consistent our car has ever been. The only thing different we did this time was put a C&L on the car instead of the Mopar CAI. The car ran great all weekend.

9. srt8_hmi

srt8_hmi My dream is over.

run after run that beast was consistent. i can't count how many times jeremy drove by while i was way down at the end by the fence. wish i would have taken my digital camera! love the cut-outs! you guys definitly did a great job of entertaining the crowd(?). still can't believe there wasn't more spectators.

10. turbobuckeye

turbobuckeye Founder: LX Nationals

We are listening and taking notes, keep the feedback coming!!!

Quick 16 to include the vendors? Its doable for next year . . .

At the end of the day would it end up being all vendors in the eliminations or would there be non-vendors too? Either way it would be exciting to see....

Also, looking at breaking out the 5.7 and 6.1 class into 2 more specific classes. Any suggestions?

Not likely there will be a separate V6 class next year due to the lack of response. Needed 16 to make a class and only got 4. But a V6 did take 2nd place in the combo V6 & 5.7 Bracket so maybe a separate class is not necessary?

11. turbobuckeye

FYI - Coming soon to a news stand or bookstore near you!!!

Thanks for posting. :rock:

12. turbobuckeye