OFFICIAL Momo Vortech Tracking Thread

Discussion in 'Engine & Performance Modifications' started by MotherMopar, Jun 9, 2008.

1. 1fastsedan

1fastsedan Destroyer of Warranties

Maybe off the line, but after about 80mph he's all mine...

2. MotherMopar

MotherMopar The One, The Only... MOMO

Adam, I hear that! I love those Jeeps but they have the aerodynamics of a parachute.

3. MotherMopar

Oh, and BTW: John and I are travelling BUSINESS CLASS, mofos!!! I'm even considering wearing business attire just to look the part! My sorry poor white ass has never even considered anything but coach!

4. diegochrysler

diegochrysler Jose"GR8CHORIZO"Jalapeno

I wonder who you are referring to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, if he ever gets his Jeep back from VORTECH! I thought they were using it for their lunch table..................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. Mighty Noid

Mighty Noid Need bigger cam and bette

So I will need to pick up two of you fucks on Friday at the train station????

:)

6. MotherMopar

You are such a dick! But, considering you're never serious, good joke!

John told me he was gonna have Vortech pick us up... I'll PM him and you for a definite answer.

7. sdcarguy

sdcarguy A bit off

John is supposedly picking us up at 1040. If he cant I will let you know. Send me your phone number in a pm :)

8. MotherMopar

Albert, don't do it! Then he'll be calling you too at 2 am and saying dirty things!

9. MOL

MOL SHOW & PERFORMANCE

i would not bet on that. lol

10. Stretch

Stretch Silver Supporting Members

Jason... bring your arse over tomorrow so we can make some vids for the guys to post... if you can get permission!

11. SuiSRT8

SuiSRT8 New Member

Not to derail this thread but as many of you guys here already have the Vortech SC on your rides and Momo is about to go get his let me ask you this.

What is the warranty going to cover on these kits? I have talked to Vortech they say it covers powertrain, I have heard people hear saying the same thing, but if you go to their website and look at their warranty on their it states that it only covers the SC unit.

Anyone have anything firm I have a GF who is freaking out about what a SC unit can do, and no matter how many times I explain who vortech is and what they are offering she just doesnt get it...... So anybody here to help a brother out?

Thanks

12. MotherMopar

The 3 year/36000 mile powertrain warranty can be had for an additional cost... I THINK its like $50.00. Yes, fifty-dollars.

On SRT8OC Vortech is a vendor (yes Ron, I TOLD them to come here 2 days ago), the POC is Chris. PM him for a full explanation. He's a good guy.

13. sdcarguy

sdcarguy A bit off

I was under the impression that it was 3/36 up to your original 3/36 not from the time of install. I will ask tomorrow...

14. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

Oh... so now you know something about it? I've been harping on this for months... The warranty on the website is in WRITING. Anyone seen anything else IN WRITING? I believe there is something. But it's all nothing but speculation until you have it IN WRITING. haha, get it? A long time ago Jason said 3/36 on everything. Blower, parts, drivetrain, window motors, hood latch, anything that had any trace of oil or grease on it. Now he's saying power train. What if a valve spring breaks and puts a hole in the piston? covered? What if a valve sping breaks and puts a hole in the piston and the rod that came out of the block goes through the windshield? Windshield covered? Now John is thinking 3/36 limited by the original car 3/36...

You got on the list for a blower, ummm, when?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2008
  15. MotherMopar

Dear Pessimist:

Drew said anything with grease. The warranty is supposed to cover the blower, engine and drivetrain... not the windshield, damnit! John and I will know more tomorrow! Then we can lay this to rest once and for all!

16. MotherMopar

As I sit here this evening, pondering my future, I can not help but to be taken aback by the reality setting in that in just about 15 hours, I will no longer be a mortal NA vehicle... who'd ever have thunk MOMO would have a supercharger?!?! Wow...

Folks, I won't be on much tonight as I have a 5am wake up to catch a train to Oxnard, CA, so wish me and John well. We will report either later Friday night or Saturday morning. I'll get in touch with Rick, Ryan, Drew, Ralph... someone... to post an update before I can chime in myself.

Thanks for visiting this thread. I'm MotherMopar and I approve of this message.

17. MOL

MOL SHOW & PERFORMANCE

damn, you are such a retard, lol

18. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

good luck to you jason!!! enjoy the trip back and make sure to leave just enough rubber on the tires to make it home!!!

19. sdcarguy

sdcarguy A bit off

not grease jason i believe drew said oil. I wouldnt doubt they cover the motor but I swear I heard someone say until your factory 3/36. If they give me one in writing ill try to scan it and get it loaded just for you Quick ;)

20. MotherMopar

:kiss:

Chris, I have relatively new Vredesteins on her now... I'll give her a good WOT at somepoint just to get the feeling... then I'll take it easy and learn how to launch her...

John, in order for us to prove anything to Dave, we best get the damned thing signed by a notary public and all members of Congress.