Scottina06
New Member
- Joined
- Dec 9, 2008
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
PLUG and Play on any 05-10 Grand Cherokee. This is a set of 3 month old...less than 2000 mile 2010 HID headlamp set. This set is in PRISTINE condition...that is all that needs said! They have been Scottina'ed and I have BRAND new Xenondepot Relay harnesses with them. They will be PLUG and PLAY.....no wiring, cutting etc. The cheapest place to get NEW lamps is moparpartsamerica for $506(pass) and $372(drivers) plus $90 shipping.(and the pass side is on national backorder) I am asking $800 plus shipping. I also have a set of Inferno red 08-10 SRT Ben light covers I will throw in this deal only for $50 more dollars.
So...you get...Scottina'ed 2010 HID headlmaps only 3 months old, $70 XD HID relays and SRT BEN red covers for $850 plus shipping(probably $30)
PM me or email me with offers... scottina74 at gmail dot com
PM me with offers etc.
So...you get...Scottina'ed 2010 HID headlmaps only 3 months old, $70 XD HID relays and SRT BEN red covers for $850 plus shipping(probably $30)
PM me or email me with offers... scottina74 at gmail dot com
PM me with offers etc.