Need Help to Win Contest

BENISASPUD

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Jose, CA and Provo, UT
If you have Facebook, please help me win the NEXEN TIRE Contest by going to the link below and liking my picture! I barely have the lead now by 10 likes and all the help I can get would be awesome to help me keep the lead. If you can share the photo with your friends and and tell them to help like the picture as well that would be awesome! THANKS EVERYBODY and Thanks for those that have already liked my picture and helped me keep this lead! =D Only a week and a half left in the contest.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151056768972626&set=o.418596553377&type=1&theater
 
What do you win? If you win...:rofl:
 
Well, good luck! I voted for your pic, as well as my wife and kids acounts... :bigwink:
 
Did you win?

I'm not saying the other guy cheated, but it was very suspicious that it took him 3 weeks to get barely 500 likes and then overnight he gets over 1000 likes and hasn't gotten any more for the last week and a half. I've been trying to play the catch game and I'm not close. I don't think I'll be winning this one. :(
 
1000 likes in ONE night!
VERRY suspicious...and extremely unlikely.

..
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top