My dual throttle bodies and intake manifold are for sale.

Cam

Management up n smoke
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Nov 15, 2007
Messages
2,693
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Riverside, CA
Yup, it's time for this set up to find a new home.

I'm selling it because it's time to step it up a notch and I'm gonna run a twin screw.

Now for the details. The manifold is ported, flowed and barrier coated. The opening at the Y adapter is 93MM. The throttle bodies are twin 65mm units. All the exterior work you see is 100% powercoat. This includes everything you need. The manifold, Y adapter, TB's and the CAI system 100%. Plus the controller for these and all the wiring. I will provide instructions for the installation and I will tell you up front, it's a b!tch. I will include the fuel rails, cross overs and adapter as seen in this picture. It does not include injectors. You can have the braided lines for the catch can, but the catch can does not go with the unit.

I will at no additional charge clean and prepare the unit for powder coating to your choice of color. This includes all the colored stuff you see.

This system is 100% functional. It does not work any better than a properly prepared 90mm set up. So if you think you'll get any additional gains you won't.

Basically, it's a total show piece that works as designed.

Now for the bad news, please pay attention: This set up is a royal muther to tune. I will provide guidance in this area for the buyer. It does on occasion go into throttle body limp mode. But for the most part, it only occurs on the highway at cruise. In order to restart, you do not need to stop. But I will explain that to the buyer only at the time of purchase.





mybay.jpg





Here are all the pieces that get powder coated.

twinpretty1.jpg


twinpretty.jpg


Now I hope your sitting down. Cause here's the price. $3,000.00. Don't faint, don't laugh and sure as heck, don't b!tch. It cost me much more then that to build and I did most of the work myself. If you choose not to have it PC'd, I will deduct $300.00. This is an out and out purchase and does not require a manifold core exchange. It does not inlcude shipping either.

One thing I ask is that only serious buyers contact me. The price is not negotiable, so please don't ask. And other then the time required for power coating is availiable right now.

The unit is located in Riverside, Ca.
Contact, Cam Cheuvront at [email protected].
 
Last edited:
cam, i do not think that price is that heavy for what you are getting. if i did not have a vortech i would get it, lol. well, time to see if all those people that have bugged you to build them one can step up to the plate.

good luck on the sale!
 
Very nice set up Cam... good luck with the sale. You guys know it's good quality! Just think... if it were a much better color like... ummmm. lets say... BLUE... he would have to charge you more! Lol!
 
Thanks Ralph, Drew, much appreciated.
 
Hey how did you guys run fri night early sat morn?

Trojan ran a 10.3 and Adam in Trojans car ran a 10.1. The converter is going south and the tranny was slipping pretty bad. The black 300 with the paxton ran a 11.3. Mine fell on it's face real bad like it did at Ohio. I removed some of the mod's I did before Ohio to isolate the problem, but it didn't help. I'm certain the motors hurt now. Time for a couple tests and then a whole new build. All my buddies are running low 10's, I can't take it no more. :sweat:
 
Oh man plus you are working on all the go fast rides so its gotta be tempting huh. Looks like Chris is stuck at the 10.1 wall.
 
Oh man plus you are working on all the go fast rides so its gotta be tempting huh. Looks like Chris is stuck at the 10.1 wall.

Oh F me to tears, you have no idea. I have 4 blower builds in there right now and it's gawd damn killing me.

I think Chirs will be out of the 0's shortly. The converter was a major suprise. The first run out, she launched weird and started bouncing off the rev limiter. I've watched almost every run that car has ever made and it'd never done that one before. After that, it was slip city for every run.
 
What an awesome piece of work man. Hopefully someone picks this up quick.


On a side note, with all the things you did for everyone else's rides, I am so anxious to see yours with the new build, that car is going to be insane.
 
is that a "bump" or just a big zit cam??? ^^^^ lol

good luck on the sale........ having seen this with my own eyes, this is one beautiful piece of automotive lx artwork!!!!
 
What kind of hp gains if any did you see?

I saw 30/30 across the board. HUGE story short. Turns out the dual CAI's were worth 20/20 of it. So no major gains off the dual TB's. But you have to remember this was long before you could buy a 90mm TB too. So at the time, I was styling.

its goddamn beautiful thats for sure. rolling art.

THANKS!. :hug:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top