My 2nd Race EVER!!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by pirate562007, Sep 8, 2008.

1. pirate562007

pirate562007 New Member

I race a 02 gt last nite. He had Drag Slicks, 410 gears, exhaust, and a tuner, and the kicker, 125 shot of Nitrious! Along with over 500 races. He said he averages 25 a week.

I am stage 1, AGP WGA, SBC stage 2 clutch, I'm spiking 17 holding about 14.

First run was a dead stop with no spray. He killed me!! not even close, and i had a horrible launch but it wouldn't have mattered. 2nd run was a 45 roll him spraying. He killed me again! not even close i told him not to spray but he said he wanted to so whatever his loss of money not mine. 3rd run was a 15 roll with passengers. It was very close you all be the judge. He pulls up between 110 and 115. Which is were my car dies off due to the stock Tb, He has a 70mm tb so his car dose pretty well at higher speeds. He said he is a high 11s car when he sprays. Either way it was fun here is a vid of the 15mph roll. ITs a cell phone so not the greates quality.

http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq53/jordantoebben/?action=view&current=myrace2.flv

2. StillANeon

StillANeon Full Access Member

3. pirate562007

pirate562007 New Member

Yea That first one from the side of the road was the dead stop. I had a horrible start, i havn't practiced with the new clutch it grabs little quicker. But it wouldn't have mattered he isn't in my league anyways. It was fun and I got to meet some people with some nice cars from the area.

4. Cygnus

Cygnus Platinum Supporting Member

Nice run!

I can say that in the vid you posted you won. Towards the end it just looked like some back and fourth playing.