MSD Fuel Pump Voltage Booster..

Discussion in 'SRT Product Line General Discussion' started by TNCHARGER, Aug 6, 2009.

1. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

lmfao ^^^^

I can say that when I was using the MSD BaP at 1/2 or less control I had only one fuse blow. Since the new build and blower, the BaP is now at FULL control, I am having these issues continuously.

I am thinking that the the MSD can not keep itself cool at full duty cycle and that the MFG NEVER tested at full dc?

Also, it has been said a couple years ago that the MSD was not designed to work on our non return fuel system? Which is why KB is the product of choice now?

2. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

It would be worthless to me if I cant keep it on full control...I still get a 4-5LB drop in pressure when I hit 5K RPM....I wonder why it started blowing fuses now??....been on there for several months w/o issue??....I also noticed my normal pressure dropped from 62 to 61 after I removed the MSD?

3. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

4. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

BMC carries them Larry.

5. Dookie

Dookie Foe twenny sics

Ahhhhhh...no shit, well in that case....[to my wife] Baby, get my damn torch and pitch fork! We got ourselves a weenie to roast:ban:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2009