More White House B*LLSHIT About Marijuana!

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by NYCSRTATE, May 9, 2008.

1. MotherMopar

MotherMopar The One, The Only... MOMO

I never proposed that THC was a dangerous durg (compared to others). My statment was relative to the carcinogenic chemicals in marijuana.

However, so what you portend from your statement above is that THC is postively correlated to socio-economic status? Meaning, the more MJ people smoke, the smarter they get? the better the jobs they attain? their affluence increases? their motivational level rises? I find that hard to believe in that THC is a hallucinogen/depressant... the definition of which is contrary to productivity and sound mindedness. That's the same as saying alcoholics are more productive than non-alcoholics. It really doesn't add up.

To be honest, I could care less what the individual does behind closed doors. Furthermore, there are enough studies that have been conducted to lend credence to both sides of this arguement. Which are true? Who really knows. It'll never be proven beyond a reasonable doubt either way.

2. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

drew, mj is just like any drug we can easily obtain on a day to day basis. it neither changes our society for the worse or for the better. im def not saying you will get smarter if you smoke a joint everyday (although i know a few people who would say that) but like any vice, it def wont be the cause of your downfall in life if used in moderation.

i sure wouldnt relate mj to anyone as a depressant either. not once when i was smoking (i used to smoke a lot) did i feel depressed. i felt hungry and then horny, usually in that order.