More White House B*LLSHIT About Marijuana!

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by NYCSRTATE, May 9, 2008.

1. NYCSRTATE

NYCSRTATE Maximus Want 2 Go Fastius

http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/20080509/D90IABDO1.html

Depression, teens and marijuana are a dangerous mix that can lead to dependency, mental illness or suicidal thoughts, according to a White House report being released Friday.

How about they do a study and see how many people have died from smoking cigarettes and smoking weed, but the goverment taxes the shit out of cigarettes so its all good. As soon as they figure out how to legalize it and tax it you will be able to buy it. I swear they must think were stupid.

I mean does anybody actually beleive anything that comes out of there anymore? White House report, that made me laugh in itself.

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  2. DragginWagon

DragginWagon Full Access Member

Which is why so many hippies were depressed and suicidal!

3. MotherMopar

MotherMopar The One, The Only... MOMO

FYI: Marijuana smoke has more carcinogenic chemicals than found in tobacco smoke. Just an FYI. Its all the oils present in MJ that when burned are dangerous.

4. 1HOTWGN

1HOTWGN whoreticulturalist

Don't you remember the stink :fart: about "bovine flatulence"?
    our tax dollars at work!!

5. Razorecko

Razorecko New Member

They should just give a death sentance to all MJ users - I mean seriously they are the most violent, threatening, and mentally unbalanced kind of drug user...and worse of all ....they're funny.

6. 8yourM5

8yourM5 Full Access Member

I smoke almost every night and I can say I have never felt depressed maybe if I didnt have any thing to smoke. Or eat. Shit man the only thing I am hurting is my couch cushion. Maybe a bag of chips.
    Think about this when you go to a concert who are the loud people, trying to start fights. Not the stoners
    Who beat their wifes, not the stoners.
    Who kills people drunk driving.
    Have you ever smoked so much where you cant remember what you did the night before and feel like shit?I didnt think so
    If all world leaders smoked pot there wouldnt be any war because they wouldnt be able to rememeber why they where mad at eachother in the first place.
    some videos
    WATCH THIS ONE
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=9KLy150NR_U&feature=related
    Funny Shit
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=fH3SIG2Zk_4&feature=related
    one more
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=m7O4Sa8sGXk&feature=related

Sorry for all the videos

Last edited: May 9, 2008
  7. OurZoo

OurZoo New Member

The 2nd vid was funny lol.

8. 8yourM5

yea I liked it alot to

9. 6.1luvr

6.1luvr Baptized by Fire

I don't condone drug use, but I do know that alcohol related deaths for teens kills more each year than almost all the other drugs combined.
    Cigarettes and Alcohol are the big killers, and they are legal.

10. NYCSRTATE

And both can be taxed and made money off for our government. So basically there making money selling DRUGS because nicotine is a drug also and so is alcohol, but there legal so not considered a drug.

I mean does the BS trail ever stop.

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  11. TheSickness

TheSickness 1/2 Man 1/2 Amazing !

I got nothing to say on this subject :erm: People are stupid, ill informed and often the best information is Disinformation. I have never seen 1 report ever documenting that smoking weed has led to increased Cancer risks. Most people I have met that are growers don't use any pesticides in rearing. THC has never been proven to harbor carcinogenic properties. I personally quit smoking weed a week ago but that was a personal choice. Weed is only illegal because the Gov has not found a way to attach a tax stamp to it, plain and simple. :nuke:

12. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

so does bbqing meat, stored peanut butter, etc. we arent going to outlaw those though are we???

this is coming from a guy who doesnt touch the stuff. :bye:

13. TNCHARGER

TNCHARGER Moderator

I tried MJ once....but I didnt inhale...:sick:

14. NYCSRTATE

Me too I just fill a room with MJ smoke and get a contact high.

15. 8yourM5

Its nice to see some people that dont use it understand that its harmless and really should be come legal and taxed. The gov would make a pretty penny

Mike I couldnt agree more with you. Congrats on stopping. I just quite smoking cigarettes 2 weeks ago

I did

16. NetNathan

NetNathan Not the Momma

"Eeevvery body must get stoned."

17. MotherMopar

MotherMopar The One, The Only... MOMO

THC is the psycho-interactive DRUG that causes a high from marijuana (not unlike nicotine - but nicotine is a stimulant), it has ZERO to do with carcinogens. Carciniogens are chemicals that cause or are correlated to cancer growth/propagation.

The carcinogens in marijuana are not THC, but rather, other chemicals (non-psychoactive) that are found in the oil of marijuana.

I say lets take a poll and correlate the types of occupations/professions to the amount of marijuana useage by individuals.

The results of this poll would invariably show that the amount of marijuana useage is inversely-correlated to socio-economic status with a small margin of statistical error. Meaning: I don't smoke weed and am able to make complete sense of what I just proposed without having to google anything! LMAO! AND, I am nearly drunk as I type this.

18. NetNathan

NetNathan Not the Momma

I bet you googled "inversely-correlated to socio-economic status with a small margin of statistical error" ahead of time....lol.
    By the way....according to Google (I didn't have to do this.... but since you said so, and I wanted to see if there was a pot.....er Marijuana.. reference)...Obesity also falls into this catagory.
    I will accept being the "small margin of statistical error".

Except....May be this is why I ......pause when texting. Mind slip..

Last edited: May 10, 2008
  19. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

you would get a def kick in the ass when your poll turned up the opposite of what you thought it would. remember momo, we (college types) grew up on mj. we smoked it through hs, jc, then in university. the educated, educators, engineers, financiers, etc are often the ones who partake on a regular basis. i just happen to be one of the few that wasnt as smart as the rest of my stoner friends who now all make the same or more money than i do.

as a network engineer, i can honestly say your socio-economic stereotype is as far off base as your need to defend a position on an idiotic topic of marijuana hazards.

i know too many people who smoke mj on a regular basis, all are very educated, very enlightened and one even taught at johns hopkins. trust me dude, your position is a losing one. at the end of the day the only crutch you have to lean on is the biased law against a relatively harmless drug.

if you want to bash something, bash alcohol or pharmaceutical drugs. those cause far and away more problems with the youth of this country than marijuana ever will.

lol, im in that boat as well. i dont touch the stuff now because im in the market for another job and thus need to be able to pass a drug test...even though HR depts often overlook thc for other more dangerous narcotics.

20. NetNathan

NetNathan Not the Momma

Like wise....only side effect or withdrawal sympton is that I am "bored" more often.