Moparpalooza and Mr. Ralph Gilles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by claude9039u, May 20, 2012.

1. claude9039u

claude9039u Full Access Member

I want to start off by saying this was the best LX Mopar Car Show I have ever been to! Lots of LX’s in all kinds of styles and all kinds of mods! But to top off the day Mr. Ralph V. Gilles Senior VP Production Design and President & CEO SRT Brand & Motorsports was there! If you don’t know who he is? Well he gave birth to the LX platform! I have been in the presents of a lot of so called big shots! And Mr. Gilles I have to say is the most grounded, friendly, engaging and just a cool car guy! I watched him as he walked around the car show and was shocked as to how friendly he was. And not a fake friendly! He really took the time to speak to everyone that wanted to talk to him. He looked you right in the eyes listen and answered every question! He took every picture, signed everything place in front of him, You could see that he was really listening and taking in everything said to him by every person that spoke to him.
    So now the info I got from him! No I didn’t bother asking him about the Magnum and if it was coming back lol. First thing I requested of him is to help provide any info on the productions numbers of the 08 Magnum SRT8 to which he said he would. He told me his favorite LX is the Magnum! That he will find out if my car is really the last steel blue. He was shocked at my spreadsheet on all 08 MSRT8’s. And he confirmed that car 240 was built and is in a Warehouse. Something cool he told me that he never saw a steel blue 08 MSRT8 and that the car was real rare. Can you believe I got all this out of him in 60 seconds lol! Oh and he signed my car in two locations!
    As I get any new info I will update!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  2. Bullishman13

Bullishman13 SRT8 Noob with a passion

Was pretty cool seeing all the cars and people. I checked out your Maggie, wish I would've known it was you. I would've introduced myself. It looked good and is definitely rare.

The underside of my hood bears his signature. Now to figure out how to make it permanent. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337571495.467926.jpg

3. JDrew

JDrew New Member

Clearcoat over it

4. claude9039u

claude9039u Full Access Member

[​IMG]

5. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

^ That's cool.

6. loxmith

loxmith Recovering Post Whore...

That is cool too!