Memorial Membership for William Joseph Krakora

Discussion in 'Site News' started by 1bad4dr, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Aaron@Realtune

Aaron@Realtune Supporting Vendor

Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!

We have raised almost half of Billys mothers remaining costs. She is going to freak out when she finds out about this. I cant wait to be there to give her the check.

You guys have no idea how much this means to all of us and how much this really helps a family in need.

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart. I had no idea we would receive such a warming response from everyone

2. Trojan

Trojan Trillions Bro! Right on!

Billy sounded like a great guy, The kind all of us would'nt mind having around, sometimes it feels like God takes away the good ones before this world has a chance to take a toll on there innocence. It would be sensless for me to try and put into words the pain his family must be feeling. When I read the story is was heart breaking, I just want Billys family to know that there in our thoughts and prayers. Stay Strong!

3. Slow4Door

Slow4Door New Member

Terrible story man, hate to see a fellow stone white go down =(. My friend also rolled his stone white over the summer,i made a youtube video and ive gotten a couple comments from billy's friends saying r.i.p. Theres no doubt about it, the srt community is the best.

4. MrWolf

MrWolf 12.92 @ 106.8mph

that's terrible....RIP

5. Aaron@Realtune

Aaron@Realtune Supporting Vendor

I want to thank all of you so much for all of your help!

We gave the check to Billys mother at dinner last night and it was an AWESOME feeling!

We raised almost $1400 for her and Billys mother was totally stunned! Ive never been as proud of being an SRT4 owner as I did last night. She was very tearful and just couldnt believe what an amazing gift all of you had given her.

From the bottom of my heart, I thank each and every one of you and Im very proud to be a part of this community.

Thank you all so very much and have a safe and merry Christmas!

6. Mains

Mains Pobody's Nerfect

that is simply outstanding man!

7. Cygnus

Cygnus Platinum Supporting Member

I agree!

Aaron, thank you for the update! Its nice to know and good feeling knowing we all were able to help in some way.

8. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

Awesome.