Sabee New Member Joined Jan 17, 2009 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Jul 27, 2009 #1 I have 2 sets one, off 06 MSRT8 and one off 06 Maggie R/T, both sets in excellent condition. Both sets are stock take offs. $120 a set shipped.
I have 2 sets one, off 06 MSRT8 and one off 06 Maggie R/T, both sets in excellent condition. Both sets are stock take offs. $120 a set shipped.
1bad4dr Mr. Meany Administrator NorCal SRT Donor Army Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 19,670 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corn Country Jul 27, 2009 #2 Pics would be helpful.
R Redfox0099 NASCAR Tech Student Supporting Vendor Joined Nov 10, 2007 Messages 740 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 47 Location Augusta, Ga. (Fort Gordon) Website www.redfox-racing.com Jul 27, 2009 #3 For stock taillights... I sold a set for like $40 a few weeks ago.