Magnaflows

VIPER

New Member
Marine Corps
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Points
0
(2) 4" Magnaflow "round" 2.5" mufflers 14" length - "new" never installed



$ 120.00 + shipping
 
Are these for the SRT10? QC or RC?

Pix?

Contact info is also needed per our 4 Sale rules. :)

I may be interested if I can get my finances back in line. I hate moving. haha
 
magnaflow_round_stainless.jpg



x2

the mufflers will go on anything - there not part of a kit of spec out that way - i bought them from jegs to put on my truck - after the latest round of mods i need to updates my exhaust pipe dia to 3" so that leaves these mufflers out of the picture

120 shipped any where in the us


contact info is

Chris

ph - 609-241-5426

email [email protected]
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top