LX Corsa Sport Exhaust System; SRT8 6.1L

Status
Not open for further replies.

NM08SRT8

I need Diablo!
Full Access
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Location
Albuquerque, New Mexico
**Please Close Ron!** LX Corsa Sport Exhaust System; SRT8 6.1L

***Check last post*** Well, Hate to do this but something came up for me and I have to sell my newly purchased system. I got it from a guy on another forum, it will be here Tuesday, but I really need the money to help my family out on something

It is a used system, no rust or damage. tips are still good and so are the mufflers too.

I'm looking for $850 shipped in the US. It will be already boxed and ready to ship out anytime after this coming Tuesday (1/25/11). I will ship the same day as payment received, Unless it is after cut off time or close to it.

I will ship it via UPS, buyer can gift money to avoid paypal fee's. I know I'm new here and haven't sold anything, but everyone starts somewhere, right? I have eBay feedback and a phone site feedback of 15+ to vouch for me, plus a few good men on here who know me locally.

Thanks!

Text me at 5057507788, my name is Angelo. Thanks guys!
 
Last edited:
Thanks Ron.. I was so close to my first mod man!

:( Oh well, this is much more important for now. The exhaust system will come around again.

Again, Thanks Ron.
 
Well, Disregard this listing gents (and several ladies). False alarm with dad, Exhaust will be bolted on this weekend with the help of Mr. Eric Green and his neighbor who just so happens to have a lift! Nothing a 6 pack of Sam Adams can't fix (per his neighbors request) lol.

Thanks Ron for your Vouch buddy. Hope you're loving it up there in CA. I'll have to go visit you out there some day.
 
Well, Disregard this listing gents (and several ladies). False alarm with dad, Exhaust will be bolted on this weekend with the help of Mr. Eric Green and his neighbor who just so happens to have a lift! Nothing a 6 pack of Sam Adams can't fix (per his neighbors request) lol.

Thanks Ron for your Vouch buddy. Hope you're loving it up there in CA. I'll have to go visit you out there some day.

You are always welcome in our house, Angelo.

Glad your dad is ok.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top