Little Rock MnG February 26, 2012

Discussion in 'SouthEast' started by heminit, Feb 21, 2012.

1. heminit

heminit New Member

It is time for another Meet and Greet and this one is planned for February 26th starting at 12:30 pm. We will begin to assemble at McCain Mall parking lot at the southeast corner next to the Firestone store, 3929 McCain Boulevard N Little Rock, AR 72116. While at McCain Mall I would like to get some photos of the group and of individual vehicles for our Facebook pages. I will look for a good backdrop on the parking lot before we arrive.

After we’ve had time to get the introductions and pictures out of the way, or say about 1:30 pm, we will convoy across the river to Buffalo Wild Wings, 14800 Cantrell Rd, Little Rock, AR to eat. They have a large parking lot in the back that should accommodate all of our vehicles safely. We ate at the one in Hot Springs after our last cruise and had a great time.

Jonathan, has designed some great tag cards for us to use to help recruit new members. He will have some samples to hand out at this meet and will be taking orders for more. The cards will cost $1.00 per 50 cards and you may buy as many as you like. I plan on buying 500 and will share with anyone who needs them. Tag cards are a great way to get the word out about our group; we have at least one new member thanks to the tag cards. We’ve all seen sweet Mopars on lots that we would like to see more of. Well here is the tool to get them involved with our group so we all can enjoy them.