Ken Block at Team O'Neil Rally School (14 Jul 2009)

Discussion in 'Drifting' started by Bud, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Bud

Bud GG EVO IX MR

Well, this video pretty much validated many of the responses I see on a rally racing forum I'm on. Half the crowd says he is good for the sport do to the amount of exposure he gets. The other half say he is a mediocre rally racer at best. After seeing this video I'll have to agree. I say this because I've got about 100 runs down the same skid pad the video was shot on and can say that some of my runs look exactly the same. I would expect him to nail the techniques on this skid pad. It really makes me a little more hopeful/confident that having gone through the school three times have given me some pretty good skills. Hell, if Ken Block is screwing up in some of the areas I have...but have also nailed countless times...I'm not doing too shabby! LOL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOBA_qX8vLo&feature=related

2. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

Awesome, Rick. Even if you're not a world class top-of-the-heap driver, just based on your seat time and experience, you're better than like 99% of the people driving period. ;):shifty:

3. NYCSRTATE

NYCSRTATE Maximus Want 2 Go Fastius

Rick now all you have to do is get his type of exposure (and I dont mean dropping your pants and flashing people) and roll in the big advertisment dollars fly me to Cali and be your pic guru.

That a MF'n plan righ there bitches!!!

4. Bud

Bud GG EVO IX MR

Thanks Tam....you'd hope so wouldn't you!! Otherwise, it'd be a huge waste of tax payers money!! LOL

Now all I need is to be the owner of DC shoes and have a bottomless pit of money to fund my fun. If I was Ken Block, I'd be doing it the exact same way he is!

5. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

I'd rather pay for people learning how to really handle a car than a lot of the other crap!

6. black08

black08 black08

I have to agree with KB being ok at best. Hell, he did`nt even medal at X games this year