Jeep guys...what's wrong with this picture?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mag 8, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Mag 8

Mag 8 How's it goin', eh?

Wanted to...da listing, she's gondie.

2. Mag 8

And as quickly as one "too good to be true" listing is pulled, another pops up:
    Verbatim:

Email me for more details : [email protected] ONLY 11,600 MILES.The car is in a perfect cosmetic and engine conditions, and meticulously maintained. No damage, no scratches or dents, no hidden defects, never been into accidents and it is as advertised. Email me for more pictures at : [email protected] I cannot get in touch with you if you use the "Email this Seller" option because my email address on autotrader is full so please e-mail me directly at: [email protected]

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=252437761&dealer_id=63365367&car_year=2008&doors=&systime=&listingCounter=0&model=JEEPGRAND&adModel=JEEPGRAND&search_lang=en&style_flag=1&start_year=2007&keywordsrep=&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&keywordsfyc=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=500&min_price=&drive=&marketZipError=false&advanced=&fuel=&keywords_display=&end_year=2009&showZipError=n&make2=&certified=&engine=&adBodyStyle=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=&listingPriorityPremium=true&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&address=13220&color=&sort_type=priceDESC&adMake=JEEP&max_price=&awsp=false&seller_type=b&make=JEEP&num_records=25&cardist=593>

Sorry guys, bad last post but I can't edit it as the buttons won't appear and the information I included is only about 1/2...
    Is my computer sick er what?

3. SRT8

SRT8 MoPower

I'd say scam, when you see the email me here instead... it's a scam. IMO.

4. Mag 8

Moderators, please obliterate post #22 of this thread - it's gone rogue and uneditable from my end so must be snuffed (the '07 GCSRT I tried to highlight on autotrader was $ 13,500 btw, lol)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2008