Today I was highly involved in the installing of my swaybars and swaybar end links on the 300. And in that process, I found out I had two broken wheel studs. So I discovered a lot, in removing the calipers, rotors, etc. And because of the issues I've had recently with the fuel rails, I learned a ton about plumbing. As much as these things are frustrating, and sometimes a PITFA to deal with, in the end I'm grateful. I feel like I really understand a lot more about my rides!! Just wanted to share my excitement!! Next up.....Aeroforce gauges, wideband, and motor mounts install on the Charger (within the next two weeks)!!!