Is there anyway we can just ship all of Berkeley to Venezuela??

Discussion in 'Politics and Religion Discussion' started by ChargerGirl, Feb 8, 2008.

1. srt-4chick

srt-4chick Silver Supporting Members

thats a bunch of BS..........

2. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

3. stitchmonkey

stitchmonkey MASTER OF DISASTER!

I'm with T ship Berkley out and Arnold with them he's not doing much for California since he started wearing Marias pants and she started wearing his.

4. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

you prob arent from california if you believe that. arnold has done a pretty damn good job to tell you the truth. hes lowered the debt here in california by hundreds of millions and did all of it without raising taxes.

if a couple of his actions went through, california would be a lot better off right now, but since he has to deal with the vast majority of liberals here, only a fraction of his ideas get pushed through.

5. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

What do these people think they are going to accomplish?...do they think that them being stupid aholes in front of one recruiting station in a place that probably doesn't get that many recruits in the first place is going to do ANYTHING...they get their attention for 20 mins...then people forget about it a few days after and they are just grouped in with the rest of the hippy jackasses who have no sense of reality...

I still say we just send them ALL over there and say "go work it out with words and love, we will come get you in a month"...

i'd like to see what the few (if any) survivors feel about it then when these animals kill the women cause they aren't allowed to talk or think and the men for not being exactly like them....

GOD i hate these people....

6. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

wow - i love the state of california for many reasons.......19 years of living there can do that, but this is one example of a few of the things i HATE about that state and give me no desire to move back!!!!!! i guess these people think that peace and love will keep the bad guys out and the bombs from going off in our own back yards...... idiots......

7. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

yes...they do...thats why i think that they need to be shipped there so they see FIRST HAND what "talking" to these people gets them...

and if they are worried about bombs killing babies...they should see WHOS BOMBS are killing those babies....cause they arent coming from bombers...they are coming from lunatics with bombs strapped to their chest....

we arent making progress over there because people like THAT keep our military from doing their jobs...they have our guys afraid to protect themselves over there which leads to them getting killed...then these bastards have the audacity to say "OH LOOK HOW MANY SOLDIERS DIED IN IRAQ"...

these people will kill anyone and anything...that includes babies, women, children...anything...not even just us...but their own...

k i need to calm down or im gonna start getting really mad...

if you think im pissed off...i'd like to sick mark on these POS's right about now...

8. LegMaker

LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes

struck a nerve maybe steve!! lol

9. StevoSRT

StevoSRT Moderator

god i HATE these people w/ no concept of reality lol :what: :argue: :wallbash:

10. stitchmonkey

I'm originally from Illinois Ronnie was the first Govenor I voted for. I wonder why we have a $15,000,000,000.00 debt now, thats half of what Calif had with Davis when he got ousted, so I guess he's not half bad. I voted for him because I thought he'd stick to his guns! he rolled over to quick when his redistricting initiatives failed a couple elections ago...

11. HalV48

HalV48 They Call Me Patron

12. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

Can't get very far when the voters vote against you.

13. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

sticking to your guns is damn hard when there are so many idiots blocking your every move. trust me, i know many politicians in sacramento and all of them seem to have the education of a 10th grader in public school. my parents are very active in the sacramento community and the surrounding areas. ive even met arnold a couple times in his current position of governor. you have to give in a bit to these imbeciles to get anything moving. thats why he had to change so fast, he came in too hard and he met a liberal wall that he knew would take years to move unless he played ball a little bit....

its just politics at its worst.

exactly, but not just voters, its who represents these voters.

14. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

next time youre local, you should hit up chez panisse.

spengers has really gotten better as of late. it used to be really old fashioned, ie all fried fish etc. not they are going in a diff direction with new ownership from the colletti guys or whatever. more sauteed and steamed food.

15. stitchmonkey

I can see being flexible, It just seems that Arnolds given up all his Guns.

16. Django

Django Glib, but Sincere

:usflag:Arnold realized first hand what it takes to be politically successful..... That is to straddle the line..... The most popular political animal these days is one that believes in a strong defense but supports domestic entitlements.... Bush called it, "compassionate conservatism"........... I call it political expedience.

Of course, politics is about power. Otherwise the job of Governor or President of the US wouldn't be worth it..... Ya' gotta love the power of being (the) King of any political hill......... But make no mistake..... They're all liars... They have to be... It's a prerequisite for the position ............

As for Berkeley: It has become inhabited (almost entirely) by hard core lefties. They're all firmly ensconced in their own positions of power and influence (simply) by predominating that city's population..... (they've cornered the regional market)... These are wide-eyed, ultra-hippies who never really grew up to realize that pure pacifism and survival in the real world are mutually exclusive..... As such, "make love-not war" has overwhelmed "don't tread on me".

The problem is that freedom is not free. It has been purchased with the currency of freedom loving grit, determination and the shed blood of our forefathers, countrymen and women. They have paid the ultimate price to assure those liberties of freedom that the folks in Berkeley (both trample and at once) take for granted every day.....

The mayor and other heads of the City of Berkeley are all traitors....(like that despicable little turd, Ward Churchill) in fact, worse than traitors. They are loathesome excrement who should be banished to some foreign land where our freedoms can't protect them.... Where cretins like themselves are forced to live in fear of death every day.....

They are nothing more than spoiled rich children who spit on the graves of those whose blood has secured their lavish life of security......The City of Berkeley should be razed to the ground and it's inhabitants deported by a batallion of United States Marines to the aforementioned place... I don't care where the fk it is...... Rawanda, Bosnia, Alfknbania or the good old USSR...(as soon as they get it back up again).....

How 'bout we deport 'em all..... right up Hugo Chavez's butthole........?

Berkeley.........(hah!)...... No good, ungrateful sunzabitches................... :blowup:
    D

Last edited: Feb 22, 2008
  17. DRKNE55

DRKNE55 The Badguy

that my friend is why annu, i and i hope a couple of catless others will go cruise through there in 1st gear.

18. Django

Django Glib, but Sincere

:good: I await your report..................:good:

D

19. dry lakes wheel man

dry lakes wheel man Full Access Member

I'm affraid our Governor (in reality) has nothing at all in common with his screen persona when it comes to taking stands. So I would not expect any action on his part. The only way to treat Berkley is to boycot anything that brings business to their community. Maybe Angila Davis is doing the thinking for the castrated community leaders they have.

20. Django

Django Glib, but Sincere

After writing that acrid diatribe, I must admit that another side of the balancing act in my mind must woefully admit to the fact that America's freedoms aloow these vapid and vaccuous imbeciles to act this way anytime they like.....

It's their city..... and this is a free country.....

It sucks... and they're IMO still a buncha' buttholes....

But that's what freedom is all about...............

Semper Fidelis..........

D