injectors

SharaDon

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Feb 7, 2008
Messages
172
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Mn
Website
www.sharadon.com
I have a set of 39lbs injectors I have no use for.

They are Ford cobra injectors. 39lbs at 58 psi. They require a shim to fit the rail.
They have about 2-3000 miles on them.

I'd like to get $250 for them
 
If thats the Blue injector thats a 39# @ 39psi and is closer to 48.8# @ 58psi

Justs a heads up

-R
 
I have a set of 39lbs injectors I have no use for.

They are Ford cobra injectors. 39lbs at 58 psi. They require a shim to fit the rail.
They have about 2-3000 miles on them.

I'd like to get $250 for them


If they are the Blue Giants they are not 39lbs at 58 rail pressure.

They are 42 lbs @ 43.5 or 3 bar

They are 48.5 lbs at 58psi or 4 bar
 
You guy's could be right. I never cared to check them out. I had to pull them out because they were way to small for the turbo'ed application. That is what the customer told me they were. They have been on my shelf for 8 months.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top