How much???????

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by FlashSrt-4, Jan 2, 2008.

1. FlashSrt-4

FlashSrt-4 Stage 2 w/toys

Ok I have a friend that is saling his Srt-4 but is welling to give me his after market parts. Instead of us taking the parts off his car and swap parts he just wants to do a whole motor swap to save time. His engine only has 62,000 miles and mine has almost 83,000 miles. Well he wants me to make him an offer and I'm just wondering what would everyone on here pay for a ACT 6 puck clutch, full 50 trim kit, dtec fuel computer, warl 255lph pump,xs hp boost control,750cc injectors, AGP full ram intake,and his wideband plus scan gauge. All the parts have been on his car for over a year now. I will be giving him all my stock stuff and stage 2 injectors. Sorry for the long post but I was just wondering.

2. 8yourM5

8yourM5 Full Access Member

saling to where I didnt know skittles could float.lol. As for your question I have no idea. Is this person your friend, I would hate to trade all my stock stuff, and get parts that didnt work or some one elses headach. But I also understand the dealership will give him more for a stock car. sorry I cant help Good luck

3. FlashSrt-4

lol. Yeah he's helped me alot with my car and before he took off and sold all his fuel mods he was pushing around 450 with the set up that he had. Thanks man.

4. Cygnus

Cygnus Platinum Supporting Member

That's too many mods to just come up with a price. I suggest researching what those parts go for used and coming up with a price/offer for your friend. Just from the parts your mentioned I would say about 3k.

5. FlashSrt-4

That's what I was thinking.

6. Mains

Mains Pobody's Nerfect

tell him straight swap and a case of beer. He is selling the thing if you don't take it he will not make up for the cost in parts when he sells it...

7. FlashSrt-4

From the way it looks I might just end up not getting it anyway because he don't want to go through the trouble of parting it out.

But a case of beer does sound nice lol!!

8. master_1011

master_1011 The Man.

Doing a motor swap is going to take 1748754845834 times longer then just swapping some parts......

9. 03SRT-4

03SRT-4 ITS SLOW WANNA SEE ;D

yea it would be way easier to just swap all the part off each others cars and bout 3k is a good deal for all that stuff as for new he gots over 6k into the car

10. Boostn

Boostn New Member

If he's a friend give him like 1k and swap all your stock parts onto his. The parts he has have been paid for and that money is long gone no point in trying to make a huge profit off a friend. Well thats what my friend did at least hahaha.

11. FlashSrt-4

Thanks I decided not to because he didn't want to just swap some of the parts. He was stuck on swapping the motors and that's something I have never done my self and I don't want to mess something up. I'll just wait :pizza: until next year's bonuse check comes in and go big turbo.

12. master_1011

master_1011 The Man.

Good choice.

13. FlashSrt-4

Thanks

14. 04customblue

04customblue Going custom

Just swap him cars lol oh wait he has no sunroof!