Holiday Weekend Modding!!! Getting Ready for SF

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Electronic Modifications' started by Ezcorpion, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Ezcorpion

Ezcorpion PRESIDENT OF DFWLX

So this weekend has been pretty cool. Been running around going from place to place modding up the monster :)

Sunday i went over to NMC Motorsports (Mechas Garage)... as always hes a true modder. he took care of my monster as always and hooked me up with some minor mods but each made a huge difference.

1. HoneyComb Replacement (original had overspray that wouldnt come off)
    2. GTS Covers
    3. Modified Hood placement. Removed fire blanket & cut a little more
    4. 3rd Break light cover (DFWLX)
    5. SRT emblem overlay. (BLUE)
    6. Tolltag placement on sunroof moved from front window.
    7. we had previously replaced all my halos to new ones because the old halos had problems with the colors matching up.

Today (Monday) i went over to Fasty's Garage. (Fred "onefast1")

8. System correction.

Fred fixed the wiring that a previous shop did on my car. Dont know what they were thinking on the wiring but I didnt actually get to see their work until i figured out my system wasnt even working. Fred took a look and got to work.

If you start looking at my car and u say... there is something different there... well yes my RIMS are gone... Big surpise happening there. :) I will have some more mods coming up for everyone to see. With Spring Festival 09 coming up and show season about to start i dont want my car being in any car garage so im finishing up the big mods while i can.

First off...

Fred you are a pro!!!! I know you said you had experience but man you are on another level. The amount of attention you have to detail is just incredible. I should have known cus i have seen the mods you did on the bee.

When i got to Fasty's Garage the system wasnt even working. The fuse was blown and the wiring on the car was a serious FIRE HAZARD!!! Fred stripped the system down, took out the batery, took out the wiring and started from scratch. Every wire nicely placed and covered down to the Heat shrink and wire tires/covers. I was just amazed at the way everything came together and how fast it was over.

When it was done i pulled it out the garage and went over to the drive way and he tuned it a bit and then BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No it didnt blow up.... lol. Them suckers were bumping. All the way home i was thumping. At the stop lights i got so many heads turning and people moving with MY music... lol. it was funny, you would see them turning their radios down and listening to mine.

Just wait guys this was only part one of the stereo build. We still have to modify or make another box. Upgrade my battery output and hook up the second amp. So much more we can do. Just wanted it bumping for my roadtrip to Spring Festival in California.

Thank you so much Fred. I appreciate all the help!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2009
  2. Stretch

Stretch Silver Supporting Members

Looking better and better every time I see her Brudda! Clean and mean!

3. Ezcorpion

Thanxs bud. I appreciate the compliment :grin:

4. Ezcorpion

are you going to SF??? i want to check out your ride. :please: