Good bye for now

Discussion in 'The SRTConnection Lounge' started by cvp33, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cvp33

cvp33 Full Access Member

Sorry guys, but when our number one poster is a guy who NEVER or rarely posts anything car related.......well we no longer have a car forum. Now I can't see his posts, but I can read the titles. I was happy to play along until I realized that it was no longer a joke or a ploy to get more participation.

Let's do everyone a favor and change the forum to Obama Bash connection and get it over with. Maybe the MOD's can turn this back into a car forum, but doubtful at this point. I'll think I'll take my car chats to another forum. Take care and you all know where to find me if you want to talk cars.

7 out of 9 threads? C'mon fellas. Enjoy your new chat room B.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  2. Speedy

Speedy Blown by Speedlogix

He´s just frustrated, and so am I, the bloody Norwegians gave him the Nobel prize for beeing elected...
    The Norwegians are the one to blame! LOL
    Come on, it will wear off.

Fredrik;)

3. Muellge

Muellge the Big Greasy

man don't let that stuff bother you. Not getting into entertainment or validity, which I might tend to agree with, but the ignore feature is useful and I'd suggest that you use it if something or someone irks you that much.

4. 1bad4dr

1bad4dr Mr. Meany

I don't know, maybe, just maybe a complaint would have been a good idea before a thread like this????

Just saying...

5. ChargerGirl

ChargerGirl Mama / DB Geek / Driver

Ah, so I'm not the only one prone to um, these kinds of threads... ;)

I was starting to wonder, but figured it would get sorted out or he'd run out of things to post and the natural tendency for techie automotive threads and trophy threads to fill up the new posts search would overwhelm him.

Or, you could always be proactive and positive and post your own car stuff. Heck, if it bothered me enough I guess I could line up some toy mopars on the coffee table and start snappin' pics or start linking to automotive articles. Last I checked, everyone's a content provider here. If you don't like what's here, start providing your own. :ilovesrtc:

6. Quick

Quick Mgmt. - I can't help you

That might be a great site enhancement suggestion...

If one was able to *exclude* forums or threads from their <New Posts> button?
    (that's different than including forums or threads like we can do now in the User Control Panel with subscribed forums or threads).

7. BigAl470

BigAl470 So Long Gay Boys!

arguing politics in any type of forum whether online or in person is bound to cause trouble! everyone has an opinion on the matter and no one wants to back down...

most of the time its a subject better left untouched feeding the fire does nothing but inflame the problem specially if your on the other side..

If the threads bother you just dont open anything from said OP great part of this forum is the freedom to post on pretty much any subject you want to a degree...

8. MOL

MOL SHOW & PERFORMANCE

maybe you should have made more car post instead of just following that guy around in the political part of this forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.