Glock 32 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

black08

black08
Full Access
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
386
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
S Va & NC
Sorry brotha, but our rules forbid the selling of Fire Arms.

I. General Rules


A. Items forbidden to be sold or purchased
i. Pirated Software
ii. CD Keys without included software
iii. Not for Resale or Academic software
iv. Pornography
v. Pyramid, MLM, and contest/giveaway sales
vi. Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I moved this to our F/S forum since it was in the Lounge. lol

Now, please go read the For Sale rules and make changes where needed.

hmm I think we do not allow the sale of fire arms? Damn it, now I have to go look. haha

I. General Rules


A. Items forbidden to be sold or purchased
i. Pirated Software
ii. CD Keys without included software
iii. Not for Resale or Academic software
iv. Pornography
v. Pyramid, MLM, and contest/giveaway sales
vi. Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms


As suspected, no sale of fire arms. Sorry.

Thread closed.
Ok, I moved this to our F/S forum since it was in the Lounge. lol

Now, please go read the For Sale rules and make changes where needed.

hmm I think we do not allow the sale of fire arms? Damn it, now I have to go look. haha
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top