GC Tinted Tails 4 Sale

CentralTexHemi

PUNISHER
Gold Supporter
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Messages
5,844
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
52
Location
Tejas
Well due to my indecisivness I am selling my first set of tinted tails and bought some new ones to have redone. There is NOTHING wrong with these I just changed my mind. They have 3 coats of tint and 3 coats of clear and have been buffed and shined. New tails cost $200.00 plus $50 for the tint but for my Connection friends I will let them go for $150.00 shipped. I do have paypal

danielreartint001.jpg

PIC-0028-2.jpg

PIC-0029.jpg

PIC-0030.jpg


The reverse area only has 1 layer of tint, alot of thought went into these here is a picture showing that the reverse lights do show up well even during the day
danielreartint005.jpg
 
Yes I still have them here is the order so far

1.12SecSuv
2.GroceryGtr
3.Srt8Girl12

Since today is a holiday I will check back with #1 tomorrow and then go on to #2
 
These are still for sale just realized 12SecSuv has an 06 and these are from an 07. The 06 has 3 bulbs as the 07 has only 2. Jimmy I am ordering new 06 tails if you can wait call me
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top