I am selling my aeromotive fuel rails 175$ firm You must pick them up at ST motor sports on thrusday morning if you want them if not I will sell the back in nor cal when I arrrive on thrusday. Thanks
( The price is just for the 2 rails no fitings)
call me to make sure they are still avlib.
650 455 4312 John
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AEI-14111/ thsiis what they look like these are for vetts though. Mine cost around 260$ they dont make them for the hemis any more. Great rail worked very well with my car when it had 700hp but they will nto work with my new blower so my loss your gain
__________________
( The price is just for the 2 rails no fitings)
call me to make sure they are still avlib.
650 455 4312 John
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/AEI-14111/ thsiis what they look like these are for vetts though. Mine cost around 260$ they dont make them for the hemis any more. Great rail worked very well with my car when it had 700hp but they will nto work with my new blower so my loss your gain
__________________