FS Stage 1 Springs for SRT-4

Mighty Whitey

suicide machine
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
402
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
47
Location
Albuquerque
Michael Rivero
Stage 1 springs
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PAypal

Yo guys I have a set of SRT-4 Mopar stage 1 springs for sale. Im looking to get 160 shipped for them. You can PM me here or IM me whatever is easier.
 
Last edited:
Michael Rivero
Stage 1 springs
160 shipped
PAypal

Yo guys I have a set of SRT-4 Mopar stage 1 springs for sale. Im looking to get 160 shipped for them. You can PM me here or IM me whatever is easier.

damn it! I want, damn xmas coming up :(
 
for you mainsey I let them go for 130. Just let me know if you can.

130 locally.
 
I really wish I could but I really should not. Thank you for the offer. 160 is a very good deal
 
look at my signiture or in the pic thread mighty whitey and rjlo. I have 100s of picutes of them on the car.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top