FS-srt track experience june 28th-chicagoland!

srt8_hmi

My dream is over.
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
802
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
45
Location
ohio
Website
www.myspace.com
you can chose which event you want to attend, its good til 03/20/09
just shoot me a PM if interested.

i cant attend due to work, went to M.I.S. last year, had a blast. all i have to do is email them and tell them who is taking my place. $250!!

Congratulations! . You and your guest(s), if applicable, will join up to 75 other SRT /wners for this exciting driving and learning experience.

Please wear comfortable clothing. You should also wear closed-toed shoes, no sandals will be allowed. Helmets will be provided. Please report to the track between [7:30-8:00 a.m. sharp] to register.

The on-site registration area will be clearly marked. You must show a valid state issued driver's license in order to participate in this program. Your credentials and complimentary gift will be given to you at the event.

This event will be held rain or shine.
 
Last edited:
I Thought This Would Be Gone In A Day!! Someone Please Take It Off My Hands! I Know The Price Isn't Too High, I Need Go Fasters!!
 
:hmm:...if its not sold in a bit i might be tempted to get it....gotta see if i can make it 2 days though haha
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top