FS: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

NM08SRT8

I need Diablo!
Full Access
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
41
Location
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Price: $420 (includes PP fee's and 2nd day USPS shipping w/ insurance and trk info)

Color: Black/Chrome Trim, Silver back (not dyed
Included: All in box, except Pouch (I've been looking forever for this, can't find it)

Life Timer: 623 calls: 2522 mins

Used/Tested Networks: Used/Sprint

Condition: LNIB, No scratches, Screen protector on screen

Angelo G. - [email protected]
Location: Albuquerque, NM 87113
Shipping: 2nd day USPS Included (Insured and trk number)
Payment: PayPal shipped to verified PayPal address, no exceptions


Additional Details: Gotta make way for something bigger, better, and new. The phone has been babied like all my other devices. No scratches that I've seen through my phone inspection. Screen Protector on since day one. Never been dropped, or replaced. Matching ESN Numbers. ESN is clean, Refurb status: NO, All is well.


IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG_0006-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks. If you're willing to do a trade + cash, Make me an offer. I'll consider the Instinct, just depends on the condition of it, and the lifetimers/refurb status, activation date, etc via ##786#
 
Everything looks good except we need atleast your first name within your original post preferrably above Location. Thank you!

Good luck with the sale!!!
 
Everything looks good except we need atleast your first name within your original post preferrably above Location. Thank you!

Good luck with the sale!!!

Sounds good. Name included. I have a voucher on this site, if he cares to chime in :)

Also, Price reduced to $390

EDIT: Just read the forum rules again and saw I forgot my email, so OP has been modified to reflect my email by my name. Same email thats used on file here as well.
 
Last edited:
$375

Or willing to trade for (all phones must be Sprint):

Lg Lotus, V950, Instinct, Highnote + $250 cash (cash must be included for either one of those phones, and must be in LNIB/Mint condition w/ Clean ESN's)

Sanyo M1, Samsung M610, Moto V9m + $280 cash (same criteria as above)
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top