- Joined
- Feb 2, 2008
- Messages
- 1,318
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Phone is sold!
I have this Verizon phone for sale...mint condition:
$150 shipped.
-Original box and documentation
-Regular and extended batteries...package came with both
-Regular charger and aftermarket charger (car and wall). Aftermarket
charger is a USB cable with adapters that charges the phone when being
used as a modem for a PC...the stock one doesn't do this
-Phone has had screen protector on it since brand new
-2 different holders
PM or call me at 307-371-4092..leave a message if I don't answer...bad service area while I am at work.
I have this Verizon phone for sale...mint condition:
$150 shipped.
-Original box and documentation
-Regular and extended batteries...package came with both
-Regular charger and aftermarket charger (car and wall). Aftermarket
charger is a USB cable with adapters that charges the phone when being
used as a modem for a PC...the stock one doesn't do this
-Phone has had screen protector on it since brand new
-2 different holders
PM or call me at 307-371-4092..leave a message if I don't answer...bad service area while I am at work.
Last edited: